ALROSA Among The Best Companies For IR Globally
By Albert Robinson, WFDB Media and Communications
Russian diamond miner ALROSA said it has scored among the best companies globally as part of the international Extel Survey of analysts and investors held in 2019.
The rating hinges on the feedback from several thousand investment professionals, including sell-side analysts and portfolio managers and buy-side analysts.
The participants were rated against the following criteria:
- Management willingness to communicate with investors,
- The adequacy and timeliness of financial disclosures,
- Fast and complete response to queries,
- A well-informed IR team authorised to speak on behalf of the company,
- Constructive dialogue during conference calls,
- Quality of corporate website content,
- Commitment to corporate governance standards, and more
In 2019, ALROSA greatly improved its scores, moving up from the 13th to the 6th position in the rating of 67 metals and mining companies and becoming No. 9 among rated Russian companies as compared to the previously held 20th position.
The company's senior executives also received high scores in the survey, with Sergey Ivanov named as the second best CEO in the metals and mining industry (best among Russian CEOs) and his deputy Alexey Philippovskiy ranking among the Top 5 industry CFOs, according to investment community.